Beef Limousin 100% Antibiotic Free
Enzo Sisto 23 september 2018
The company COVILIM (slaughterhouse - 125 Route de Nexon 87000 LIMOGES) in partnership with the company COFOS (Wateringweg 119 - 2031 EG Haarlem - The Netherlands) have developed a sector to value the meat of cattle raised without antibiotic treatments from birth in the departments of Corrèze (19), Creuse (23), Haute-Vienne (87), Charentes (16), Dordogne (24), Vienna (86) and Indre (36).
Definition and origin of the product
at. Origin of the product
Meat valorized through the brand "Château Boucher ®- 100% Antibiotic free" comes from animals:
- Born, bred and fattened in departments 19, 23, 87, 16, 24, 86, 36.
- The animals are bred and fattened in their breeding.
- Slaughtered in slaughterhouses of:
Slaughterhouse of Bellac (Rue des Rochettes 87300 BELLAC) & Abattoir of Limoges (125 Route de Nexon 87000 LIMOGES)
In order to ensure the respect of the good practices in breeding, the animals must come from farms adhering to the Charter of Good Practices of Breeding.
The animals are pure Limousine breed.
c. Age of animals
Age at slaughter must be:
- For males: less than 24 months
- For females: less than 36 months
For BENELUX - GERMANY please mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For ITALY please mail email@example.com
Enzo Sisto 16 januari 2020
- WOW...a gourmet restaurant should be jealous about our MENU on the stand during the HORECAVA! Enjoy this first short film impression.
Enzo Sisto 3 maart 2019
Rome February 2019. A revelation by chef Inacio Zezinho. Brazilian of origin, Japanese of adoption, Italian of passion.